Launch Your Dream gets thousands of views every month, and has a loyal following who are eager to learn about things like blogging, social media, and following your dream.
If you’re an exceptional writer or have a great story to tell, I’d love to hear from you.
Every guest author gets to include a bio at the end of their post with a link to their website or landing page.
I’ll also promote your article as if it were my own, by emailing it to my subscribers and sharing it on social media.
And I’ll make sure to coordinate with you. I’ll work with you through the whole process to help you grow your writing skills and publish your best work. I’ll keep you updated at each step, and let you know at least a week in advance before your article will be published.
Note: Just so you know, I’m super busy, so I only consider submissions that follow the instructions outlined on this page.
The Minimal Requirements For Every Post I Publish
- Original and compelling content
- Tells an interesting story
- Useful — includes helpful how-to’s and resources
- Has an authentic voice — its tone should be casual and honest, and stay true to the author
- Make sure that you write to the Launch Your Dream tribe — use emotion and speak directly to them as if you were having a conversation — use the “you” perspective instead of the “I” perspective as much as possible
- Points and arguments must be backed up with facts, statistics and examples
- Quotes, data, and any outside content must be properly cited
- Include links and pictures when appropriate — I require a minimum of 5 links and 3 photos (only include photos that you have permission to use)
- At least 1,500 – 2,500 words
- Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
The Type Of Posts I Will Accept
Currently I’m only accepting guest posts that are personal stories, testimonials or case studies. So it must be a post about your own experiences — how you overcame a certain obstacle, how you achieved your goals, or how you got specific results.
Here are some examples of the type of posts I’m looking for:
- How I Got 8k Followers On Tumblr In 5 Months Without Logging In Once
- 5 Steps I Used To Grow My Blog While Working Full-Time
- How to Overcome Impossible Odds and Follow Your Dream (My Story)
- How to Quit Your Job, Move to Paradise and Get Paid to Change the World
What I Will Not Accept
- Content that has been copied or plagiarized
- Anything that is overly promotional
- Anything that seems like a link building scheme or includes lots of irrelevant links
- Anything that is false, offensive or inaccurate
- Anything that is overly critical or rude towards individuals or companies
- Anything that has been published before
Other Things You Should Know
- Submissions will only be published once they meet my standards
- You are not allowed to republish your guest post elsewhere
- I reserve the right to edit and adapt your post as I see fit
- I reserve the right to include call to actions to Launch Your Dream content
- You will always be credited as the author, but after your guest post has been published it becomes property of Launch Your Dream
- It’s expected that after your guest post is published you will email a link to your subscribers (if you have a list), share it on social media, and respond to comments in a timely manner
How To Submit Your Pitch
Does all that sound good? Cool 🙂
Click here to submit your pitch.